Tuesday, January 20, 2015

More about the Sale Treasures

Last post I showed you the things from
my friends' sale.  Now lets take a closer look at some of the treasures.
 


This game is one of my favorite finds.
However, it presents a dilemma.  I have a
collection of the letters and a collection
of the timers.  So, do I take the game apart
and add to the collections, or leave the
game in one piece.  Any suggestions?? 



These were my next favorite things.  I am
guessing they were some sort of game pieces
or poker chips.  I got them because I already
have a collection. 



Yes, another collection with a place to put
them.  I am sad that a while back I sold a
yellow holder just like these.  What was I
thinking??   Well, that was before I had
anything to put in it.



And here I have started to sort through the
many little cards.  I love to sort things.
There are so many fun little pictures on
these many cards, and cards with words, and
cards that teach you Spanish.  I do have a plan
for all of these goodies.  Let's hope I follow
through...... 


7 comments:

Kathy said...

I love to sort things, too, and clean them up. Happy I am not alone in that! So fun to add to all the collections.

sherri s. said...

I have a couple of those plastic holders--I thought they were thread spool holders? That's what I have in them, in any case! Hours of fun with your treasures!

Karen said...

Scribbage!! I had that game in the 60s! I loved it! Haven't seen that in years!!! Thanks for the memory :-) ~Karen

Unknown said...

You might want to be a vendor at our Junk in the Trunk sale July 17th-18th
Www.staffordfarms.org

Curtains in My Tree said...


I am on the look out for a poker chip holder however I want the kind with bakelite chips in it .
After traveling a lot this year I am ready to yard sale and treasure hunt

sherri s. said...

Hi, Annette!

So nice to see that you dropped by the blog! Same shenanigans as ever over here at Foziewisp...hope you're well!

admin12 said...

Nice post. Thank You for This amazing Posts and I really like your blog.
I also want to exchange backlink with you. I would appreciate if you would approve/leave this comment.
Create multiple destinations for your store. bio link | bio link creator | bio link instagram

Stickers App | WAStickerApps | Fitness Stickers