Saturday, April 27, 2013

More Sneak Peaks

Here are some more sneak peaks for the
Cottage Vintage Home sale May 5th.
See previous post for address and time.
 


Many more little treasures. 



Cute little candle holders. Rulers. 



Napkin umbrellas, trivet that expands,
laundry sprinkle bottle, tins. 



Colorful box of drawers, cookie cutters
recipe boxes. 



Precious little baby record book, unused. 



It has great graphics! 



Vintage bottles, pin cushion, bolling pin shaker,
small games.

More things are being readied. Many fun
items to peruse. 


2 comments:

sherri s. said...

I just got an unused scrapbook called "Her Life"--goes from babyhood on up--that looks a lot like the baby book. Super cute graphics! Love! Have fun at your sale. I'm going to have a "vintage garage sale" next week, clearing out some Etsy merch.

Kathy said...

You have sure accumulated some great treasures to tempt us. I have it on my calendar and so hoping I can get over there!